© 2011 Holger Irmler, http://CMSimple.HolgerIrmler.de.
The plugin is free for use on your website, commercial or not commerial. But If you deliver it as part of your paid
service to your customers or use it in a commercial scope, please be fair and support the project
with a small donation via paypal !
- Supports single images, grouped images, iframe content
- Compatible with lb_Gallery
- Easy activation, just by adding a class in the editor-dialogs (no source-code editing)
- CMSimple or CMSimple_XH with a working Pluginloader.
Pluginloader-Version is >= 2.1)
- Your document should have a valid DocType
- jQuery4CMSimple must be installed
- Always make a backup of your installation
before adding a new plug-in.
- Unzip the archive and copy the files and folders into your
It should look like this:
The file plugins/hi_fancybox/config/config.php needs to be set
(To edit the
languages online do the same with the language files in
- You're ready to use the plugin!
There is no need to activate something by scripting, since it just
consist of an backend.
Edit your content and insert links as usual in the WYSIWYG-Editor.
To open a link inside a fancybox, just select the "Advanced"-tab from the link-dialog
and add to the "class" field one of the values below:
- zoom (to open a single image in the fancybox)
- zoom_g (to create a fancybox-gallery with all grouped images of this class)
- zoom_i (to open the link-href, like "http://www.google.com", inside a Fancybox-iframe
You can redefine the name for each selector in the configuration of the plugin.
- Login to your CMSimple site
- Select the "hi_Fancybox-Plugin" from the list of available
- Click on "Plugin Config" to view or edit the configuration settings
There are hints for every configuration option available, if you hover with your mouse over the little blue questionmark.
Please take care on correct syntax:
every config-setting, starting with "fcb", gets included to the FancyBox configuration array.
- String-Settings must covered in single quotes. Examples: 'fade', '#666', 'inside'
- Numeric-Settings must never covered in quotes. Examples: 0.3, 300, 500
- Keywords must never covered in quotes. Examples: true, false
How to use together with lb_Gallery
To use hi_fancybox together with my lb_Gallery-Plugin
, just do the following settings in lb_Gallery configuration:
- use external lib : must be empty
- use lightbox : true
- use rel attrib : fancybox
you're done ;-).
For the detailed license please refer to the shipped license.txt
... visit cmsimpleforum.com.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED
IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD
THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.